Ebony Shadow

Do You have a good stuff to show us? Share your photo, video, mp3, lyrics etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Ebony Shadow

Postby metldrummer2112 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:21 pm

So here's the rundown for everyone here who doesn't know me on a personal level. This is my band. I write 90% of the material (most of the songs in general, and in the songs I do write, I write most to all of the guitars, all of the bass, all of the keys, all of the drums, and all of the vocals). However, the only song we have even remotely presentable, is the one I did NOT write.

Here is our first song, Revel In Abyss. This video features me on vocals, and the other guitarist and the bassist. I had not had practice to do the guitar and vocals at the same time well enough, so I didn't.

And here is the song again, this time multitracked, but without vocals. This features me on one guitar track, and hhe drums, and the other guitarist on guitar and bass.

Leave some feedback. We're planning on getting a total multitracked version of this song soon, we just hired a keyboard player. Then we'll be moving on to other songs, with names such as The Scarlet Room, and The Painting Of Murals (In The Blood Of Faith).
"Slaughter and Salvation, we bore two irreconcilable focuses."

"We dare speak the word, King Of Those Who Know."
metldrummer2112
groove master
groove master

Ebony Shadow

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Return to Show Us Your Band!