Drum Cam footage from my first gig with Laceration

Do You have a good stuff to show us? Share your photo, video, mp3, lyrics etc.

Moderator: Moderators

drummerduba
groove master
groove master

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:00 pm

Just uploaded a video showing some of the performance with Laceration last night. I'm going to be honest and say I found it extremely difficult for various reasons..

1) Only just joined the band last week sometime so didn't have long to learn the 4 songs that were performed.
2) We didn't actually get the chance to rehearse as a band so the only practice I had was playing along to the recordings from their EP
3) My back has been playing up as of late..woke up in the morning before the gig in total agony, but the show had to go on!!

Hope you all enjoy it though

Cheers
Duba
Silverfox Drumsticks UK Artist
Soultone Cymbals UK Artist
metldrummer2112
groove master
groove master

Post Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:54 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, well played Duba! I really like Laceration's music in the first place, and you definitely do the songs justice!
"Slaughter and Salvation, we bore two irreconcilable focuses."

"We dare speak the word, King Of Those Who Know."
drumsmylife
DML owner
DML owner

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:19 am

Well done DUBA!

I have to check my performance in "agony" :wink: . You are doing great man, even though this 3 obstacles.
drummerduba
groove master
groove master

Post Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 am

Thanks guys...despite everything, it was a LOT of fun! I had an 18 month break from the gigging scene whilst I established myself as a recording drummer/musician (for those who don't know, I'm a regular session drummer for NZ Black Metallers, Beltane, as well as writing and recording my own music for my Solo Project, Desecrator...you can check out my music at http://www.myspace.com/markdubanowskimusic /shameless plug), but I was starting to really miss the live atmosphere so luckily enough a local band were looking for a drummer around the time I was recovering from trapping a nerve in my back, which rendered my left arm useless for a couple of weeks.

Thankfully enough, I have since recovered from that little episode and I now have a band that I really enjoy playing with! Next show will be in the Scottish Capital of Edinburgh on November 21st so I will make sure to get more Drum Cam footage!

Cheers
Duba
Silverfox Drumsticks UK Artist
Soultone Cymbals UK Artist
drumsmylife
DML owner
DML owner

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 am

Edimburgh? I really like this place especially the Jazz Bar 8) and this bar was created by drummer. So that's right place to go to in Edinburgh.

of course bring some videos from concert and some photos as well we will watch it with pleasure :)

Cheers