So Is The Tongue - Progressive and (fairly) Unique

Do You have a good stuff to show us? Share your photo, video, mp3, lyrics etc.

Moderator: Moderators

So Is The Drummer
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:46 am

...is the name of my band. you can check out sound clips on pure volume and on myspace. If you like what you hear and want to support an honest, hard-working band, you can buy songs or our whole debut album "Torpid & Blight" on iTunes and i think rhapsody maybe? Feel free to tell me how much i rock/suck. Its cool to be able to get a consensus of (hopefully honest) drummers' opinions.

PS - first post!
Last edited by So Is The Drummer on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell." www.soisthetongue.com
stump

Post Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Welcome aboard. Good stuff man. Love the feel. Peace on ya!
It's so important to make best friends in life!

Tama,PDP and Medicine Man Drums, Zildjian, Remo, Roc-n-Soc, DW and Pro-mark.

Sean Fracture
beginner
beginner

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:04 am

Awesome, awesome band!
The Ocean Fracture

These little earthquakes are your confession.
So Is The Drummer
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:45 pm

bump
"And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell." www.soisthetongue.com
drumsforlife
session drummer
session drummer

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:42 am

Hey you guys are freakin sweet! Not to mention that's my favorite kind of music! Keep it rockin' keep on doing what you are doing I LOVE IT! Kudos, you're a great drummer.

I'm part of the brotherhood of like-minded individuals who like to bang on things.
So Is The Drummer
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:47 pm

thanks man...thanks a lot. it's hard to describe when people express a liking to what we and i have created the level of gratitude and thankfulness i feel. thank you really doesnt convey that feeling, but i dont know a better way to say it.. (besides the lengthy explanation).

ps - the clips dont necesarily do the songs justice. theyre much better and meant to be listened to in their entirety in my opinion
Mitchell?
groove master
groove master

Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:57 pm

I like it :D
_...:::/ Jimbob2020 agrees \:::..._
ImageImageImage
antiunderscores
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 pm

man... u guys are awsome, ur like someone's put Floyd, Beck and Tool in a Hardcore blender. keep it up! if u want interested in another kind of weird arse kinda metal band check out "The meaning of" from australia, they are amazing, i wish i could see them live
Zildjian, Wuhan & Istanbul cymbals
Pearl & Mirage kit.
Crappiato Snare
Steve's Back! ..............kinda