DML member of the year?

Post here anything about the world of drumming. Equipment, music, drum gear, artists, events, gigs, and anything else drum set related!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Howepirate » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:35 pm

screamkevin wrote:Wow. I wanna win something.


How about "Mostest Expertest Saluda Moderator"? Wait....




Shit. That's PJ.


How about "Coolest Moderator Who Resides Or Used To Reside In South Carolina"?


Dammit. Stump wins.



Maybe "Moderator Who Either Lives In Or Has Relatives Located In California"?



DAMMIT!! SGarrett!!


I Got It...


"MOST DESPERATE TO WIN SOMETHING AND THEREBY PITIFUL, YET SLIGHTLY COOL AT THE SAME TIME MODERATOR"!!!!

It's GOTTA be me. :wink:


Lmao YUP
User avatar
Howepirate
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2481
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Englewood Florida

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!
 

Postby stump » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:46 pm

Howepirate wrote:
screamkevin wrote:Wow. I wanna win something.


How about "Mostest Expertest Saluda Moderator"? Wait....




Shit. That's PJ.


How about "Coolest Moderator Who Resides Or Used To Reside In South Carolina"?


Dammit. Stump wins.



Maybe "Moderator Who Either Lives In Or Has Relatives Located In California"?



DAMMIT!! SGarrett!!


I Got It...


"MOST DESPERATE TO WIN SOMETHING AND THEREBY PITIFUL, YET SLIGHTLY COOL AT THE SAME TIME MODERATOR"!!!!

It's GOTTA be me. :wink:


Lmao YUP

Someone please Give Howe SOMETHING!!! P.O.Y.
It's so important to make best friends in life!

Tama,PDP and Medicine Man Drums, Zildjian, Remo, Roc-n-Soc, DW and Pro-mark.

Image
User avatar
stump
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2917
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:56 am
Location: Columbia, SC

Postby stu » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:44 pm

screamkevin wrote:Wow. I wanna win something.


How about "Mostest Expertest Saluda Moderator"? Wait....




Shit. That's PJ.


How about "Coolest Moderator Who Resides Or Used To Reside In South Carolina"?


Dammit. Stump wins.



Maybe "Moderator Who Either Lives In Or Has Relatives Located In California"?



DAMMIT!! SGarrett!!


I Got It...


"MOST DESPERATE TO WIN SOMETHING AND THEREBY PITIFUL, YET SLIGHTLY COOL AT THE SAME TIME MODERATOR"!!!!

It's GOTTA be me. :wink:
thats right you did win. Drum roll please. you win........... A HARD TIME!!!!!!!!!! every one provide him with his prize. ha ha just kiding
User avatar
stu
drumming adept
drumming adept
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:35 am
Location: dayton

Postby Rockula! » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:39 am

I'm surprised I didn't even get nominated for "causing the most threads to be locked"
You guys are keeping me down!
You say irritant, I say catalyst
Rockula!
groove master
groove master
 
Posts: 1053
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:56 am
Location: Dallas Texass

Postby Timekeep69 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm waiting for the t-shirts to come back from the screener. Should be by next week and then I'll send em out!
www.pjclevenger.com

www.medicinemandrumsaz.com

DML Special: 20% off all drums.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left!
User avatar
Timekeep69
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3403
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:50 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Postby \m/-Kyon-\m/ » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:27 am

If i could id say everybody on here, but since thats against the rules i vote for stump, billy ray, sgarret, and bong. Cheers Homies!
Music should not only be heard, it should be felt
User avatar
\m/-Kyon-\m/
beginner
beginner
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:56 am

Postby drummerduba » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:17 pm

\m/-Kyon-\m/ wrote:If i could id say everybody on here, but since thats against the rules i vote for stump, billy ray, sgarret, and bong. Cheers Homies!


bit late 8)
Silverfox Drumsticks UK Artist
Soultone Cymbals UK Artist
User avatar
drummerduba
groove master
groove master
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Dingwall, Highlands, Scotland

Postby Brother_Bong » Sat May 03, 2008 7:01 am

drummerduba wrote:
\m/-Kyon-\m/ wrote:If i could id say everybody on here, but since thats against the rules i vote for stump, billy ray, sgarret, and bong. Cheers Homies!


bit late 8)

Yeah, but thanks anyway!
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

Image
User avatar
Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Maine

Postby J0k3r » Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 am

I like the idea but we might as well not hold voting and just give billyray the prize annually...
"We're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy" ~Seal~

Ludwig Accent
Vic Firth Stix
Zildjian Cymbals
Evans Heads
Gibralter Hardware
User avatar
J0k3r
drumming adept
drumming adept
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 5:40 am
Location: Kent County, MD. USA

Postby Vanden » Wed May 28, 2008 10:53 am

J0k3r wrote:I like the idea but we might as well not hold voting and just give billyray the prize annually...


haha yeah. voting will just be a waste of time (i vote me) (joke)
Mapex
Sabian AAX
Vic Firth
<IMG SRC="http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg87/Vanden92/DSCN1988.jpg" WIDTH="171" HEIGHT="128" BORDER="0" ALT="my drum kit">
Vanden
session drummer
session drummer
 
Posts: 917
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:07 pm
Location: Exeter, England

Postby Call me Gideon » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:53 am

I'm going to get my vote in early this year and I'm thinking that we need a joint award this year...I vote that the esteemed members of BongZen Productions be awarded as Members of the Year because of the amazing amount of work they have put into making DRT '08 an huge sucess!
www.myspace.com/lookingtodrum
Image
Tama, Saluda, Evans, Pro-Mark/Vic Firth/Silverfox
User avatar
Call me Gideon
session drummer
session drummer
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Baltimore, MD

Postby drumsforlife » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Call me Gideon wrote:I'm going to get my vote in early this year and I'm thinking that we need a joint award this year...I vote that the esteemed members of BongZen Productions be awarded as Members of the Year because of the amazing amount of work they have put into making DRT '08 an huge sucess!


+1000, even though I cannot make it due to not having enough money...
Image

I'm part of the brotherhood of like-minded individuals who like to bang on things.
User avatar
drumsforlife
session drummer
session drummer
 
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:05 am
Location: Macon, GA

Postby Call me Gideon » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:47 am

drumsforlife wrote:
Call me Gideon wrote:I'm going to get my vote in early this year and I'm thinking that we need a joint award this year...I vote that the esteemed members of BongZen Productions be awarded as Members of the Year because of the amazing amount of work they have put into making DRT '08 an huge sucess!


+1000, even though I cannot make it due to not having enough money...


Due to Zen's feelings on this matter my nomination is changed to Bong and Drumsplus. Bong for the inspiration and passion that he brought to DRT '08 and Drumplus for the time and effort that he put in, behind the scenes, to make the event a HUGE success.
www.myspace.com/lookingtodrum
Image
Tama, Saluda, Evans, Pro-Mark/Vic Firth/Silverfox
User avatar
Call me Gideon
session drummer
session drummer
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Baltimore, MD

Postby nightcrawler_steve » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:02 am

Call me Gideon wrote:
drumsforlife wrote:
Call me Gideon wrote:I'm going to get my vote in early this year and I'm thinking that we need a joint award this year...I vote that the esteemed members of BongZen Productions be awarded as Members of the Year because of the amazing amount of work they have put into making DRT '08 an huge sucess!


+1000, even though I cannot make it due to not having enough money...


Due to Zen's feelings on this matter my nomination is changed to Bong and Drumsplus. Bong for the inspiration and passion that he brought to DRT '08 and Drumplus for the time and effort that he put in, behind the scenes, to make the event a HUGE success.


Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed! Agreed!
ODERY / DW / DUNNETT / PAISTE / ZILDJIAN / SABIAN
----------------------------------------------------------------
Image
User avatar
nightcrawler_steve
drumming adept
drumming adept
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:28 am
Location: State College, PA

Postby Brother_Bong » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:44 am

:oops:
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

Image
User avatar
Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master
 
Posts: 4300
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Maine

PreviousNext

Return to General Drum Set Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests