New members!

Post here anything about the world of drumming. Equipment, music, drum gear, artists, events, gigs, and anything else drum set related!

Moderator: Moderators

stump

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:44 pm

Hey guys and gals! I know somewhere on here we have a similar thread but I am starting another. This is mainly for the newer members but everyone feel free to post alittle about yourself. You know, name, where from, how long you've been playing, music that you like and such. Glad to have you guys here. Ohhh! I'm Eric. Been playing 23 years. Currently playing and recording with The StarSeed Project out of Columbia SC. Look forward to hearing from you! Peace on ya!
It's so important to make best friends in life!

Tama,PDP and Medicine Man Drums, Zildjian, Remo, Roc-n-Soc, DW and Pro-mark.

drummert2k

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:52 pm

stump wrote:Hey guys and gals! I know somewhere on here we have a similar thread but I am starting another. This is mainly for the newer members but everyone feel free to post alittle about yourself. You know, name, where from, how long you've been playing, music that you like and such. Glad to have you guys here. Ohhh! I'm Eric. Been playing 23 years. Currently playing and recording with The StarSeed Project out of Columbia SC. Look forward to hearing from you! Peace on ya!

hey, do you know the guys in the band Kilcoy (?) from columbia? my band played with them and stayed at the singer and guitarists house afterwards last time we were down that way. they're awesome guys. i know this isnt what this thread is about but i just noticed you were from that area.
stump

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:09 pm

drummert2k wrote:
stump wrote:Hey guys and gals! I know somewhere on here we have a similar thread but I am starting another. This is mainly for the newer members but everyone feel free to post alittle about yourself. You know, name, where from, how long you've been playing, music that you like and such. Glad to have you guys here. Ohhh! I'm Eric. Been playing 23 years. Currently playing and recording with The StarSeed Project out of Columbia SC. Look forward to hearing from you! Peace on ya!

hey, do you know the guys in the band Kilcoy (?) from columbia? my band played with them and stayed at the singer and guitarists house afterwards last time we were down that way. they're awesome guys. i know this isnt what this thread is about but i just noticed you were from that area.

I have heard them play and they sounded great. Don't know them personally though. Hey if you guys get down this way again message me before hand. Maybe we can hit some of the local venues and check out some local talent. Or hell if we have a set you can check us out. Peace.
It's so important to make best friends in life!

Tama,PDP and Medicine Man Drums, Zildjian, Remo, Roc-n-Soc, DW and Pro-mark.

drumhooligan
new
new

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:02 pm

Im 18, been playing for 6 years, looking for a band around my college town (Colorado State) in Fort Collins. Hard to play up there in the stupid apartment complex though :*(
PDP9000
groove master
groove master

Post Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:53 pm

Hey im Nick I live down in Hollywood with my band and we are working on a new CD and we usally play 200 shows a year
Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master

Post Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:31 am

Whats up guys and gals? My name is Scott, even though everyone calls me Bongy. I've been playing for over twenty years, and have been in a handful of bands up here Maine. My friend Bruce (30 years drumming) and I just launched NEW CONCEPT PERCUSSION. We provide cleaning, tuning, modification, fixing, design, etc. with future hopes of having our own line of drums and hardware, including custom tig-welded racks. We have a myspace page under that name, in order to contact us. But, this thread is not about shameless self-promotion, so I digress....
This site is about drums, drummers and all that goes with it, and it friggin rocks....................thanks
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

pearljunkie
new
new

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 pm

Hey. Names Charlie, im 18 from Hastings, a little town on the south coast of England. been playing for 8 years now. going to study drums at The Acadamy of Contemporary Music for two years. doing a degree there.
Biggest gig i ever did was in front of 3000 people and was with my band Karona who are now split up :(
toliveistodie
new
new

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:58 pm

Hi, i am mustafa from cyprus...playing drums for 2 years and i have a good band performing at bars.. İ belive i will be o good drummer but time will show it..And as i remind i am 18 years old..İ am using a pearl Export EXR..And 9 Cymbals which are professional series of Alchemy and Istanbul.İ will be glad to hear u about..
DML founder
DML founder

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:10 pm

Image!