Enter Music Publishing Plays In The Community; Lincoln High

Post here anything about the world of drumming. Equipment, music, drum gear, artists, events, gigs, and anything else drum set related!

Moderator: Moderators

drummer40
beginner
beginner

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Hi:

This post, I feel, is very important, whether you can attend or not. Enter Music Publishing will be condcuting DRUM! Night, during the San Jose Jazz Festival. What's really cool about DRUM! Night is that all proceeds will be given to the music education program at San Jose's Lincoln Highschool.

Let's face it. Music education in grammar schools and highschools has been on the demise for quite some time. Enter Music is committed to trying to help schools needing funding for their music programs.

So, if you do live in The Bay Area, you might want to check this out. The bill has a wide assortment of drummers.

For additional info, visit: www.drummagazine.com/drumnight

Best, D40
drummer40
beginner
beginner

Post Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Again, I'm saddened by the state of music education these days. That's why I believe that benefits, like DRUM! Night, are so important to the future of drumming, music and the industry as a whole.

Nuff said.
Drumosaurus
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 am

That's really cool that they're doing that. I would attend, but sadly I'm stuck in Indiana.
R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan. You will be missed.